Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

lowercase

it is so many days from the last time I posted. this is an obvious fact and yet i felt the need to point it out. i think it is blogger reflux, kind of like that permanment heartburn that people on TV get all the time, except this time it is the need to point out obvious facts about frequency/quality of posts.

now that i have diagnosed myself I can move onto the bookish chatter that i attempt to produce regularly. As you can see I have read the whole Matthew Sharpe catalogue. His new book, Jamestown, I have also read. Be patient, a review of that will appear on another internet site soon. I must say that The Sleeping Father was amazing and I hope I figure out more precisely why before I write it up. I enjoyed being immersed in Sharpe's view of things for the past two weeks or so.

i thought that my comment about girly book titles would have aroused more commenting. Sigh. I thought we all hated the same stuff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while. I've been busy working on my book, "The Daughters of Girls: A Girl's Guide to Daughters."