Pages

Friday, January 08, 2016


As longtime readers know, I love mail. It is such a simple thing, available to most people, and yet so few of us take advantage of a reliable postal system that sending a letter can feel like magic.

One of the things I've tried to do with friends' kids is show them how cool it can be to send and receive stuff in the mail. I'm no longer the letter writer I once was, but as 2016 is here now, I'm adding getting back to letter writing to my short list of resolutions.

Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post. Keep writing and sharing with us :)
Expecting more posts from you :)

In case you're confused for time and you have a couple of assignments that should be finished, you can employ task composing services to carry out the occupation. Various task writing services show up on the Internet and it is vital that you scrutinize the organizations completely to guarantee that you are getting the best service for your cash. Most of the services are writing essays for cheap.

Oliver Maurice said...

That’s a really funny letter and really like the picture of the groundhog. I think that if you need some help with argumentative essay words and phrases you should check out this little blog post. It has some ideas