Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Only one more book to finish writing about and I will have finally rounded up 2006's list. Right now I can't seem to focus on the fantasticness of Pure and Radiant Heart; I am thinking of other things.

Things like:
_ I never knew that Prince had a son, a son that died in infancy, until this weekend. Poor Prince. Also the new ruined music stories are pretty good.

_ Scrabble is such a fun game. Why don't I know anyone who likes to play as much as I do? I am very out of practice now. Sometimes B beats me and I think bad things about him. That can't be good.

_ It is too wet to paint, no matter how much I want to finish the kitchen and bathroom. No. No! It is too wet.

_ I recently went home and visited some of my old books. Between the two of us, my brother and I amassed a giant collection of really bad SF and horror books. With the addition of my mom's mystery paperbacks, my old bedroom looks a lot like a confused baby goth's library.

_ Which brings me to my hair. It looks more and more like a teen rebellion gone bad, but oh so good. Fuck you Dad! I'm going to hang out behind the WaWa and you can't stop me!

_ Got some tiny projects in the works. Hope they turn out.


How are you?

3 comments:

shaymo said...

i love scrabble, also!

i'm only mildly good at it, though.

Carrie said...

Oh, but you live so far away (whine!!!)

Why didn't we ever play when you lived here?

Doppelganger said...

I'm only middlin' fair at Scrabble, but I still love my Scrabble t-shirt. I feel like this a lot.