Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Words and Numbers

Sometimes stats lead you to very nice things. This blog popped up on one of those inexplicable, poorly designed link-collector pages devoted to cadavers because she reviewed Stiff as well. Most of the page was taken up by links to an Australian corpse sex abuse scandal. More Coffee Please is about books, babies and working from/on da home. Canadians don't do corpse abuse! I was once linked to from another of these sites dedicated to popping zits.

I get a lot of hits from my pomade entries including the alarming "threat to murray's pomade" from yesterday. Also from the lame crackhead/Whitney Houston joke I made a million years ago. Many people are looking for pictures of Whitney. Did she do something sad or scary? Get back with Bobby B? Sing?

Many folks looking for hot man on man stories, or those with a yearning to connect come here for "mfm." In tryharderland MFM can only be Maureen F. McHugh, and man action needs no euphemisms.

Recently my nomination by Amy MoonlightAmbulette (she is a nominee too) for a BOB has brought many new folks to here. Hi! Voting begins March 2!

My favorite search so far is this one from the first few months: "leonard lopate anal sex." So simple, so beautiful. I hope you found what you were looking for, hopeful Googler.

Now, I have some regular readers (I know!) that have never stepped foot in the comments. Who are you? Why do you like to tantalize me with your cipherous locations and IP addresses? Now is your chance to make it right, UK reader, LA reader, and whomever else I am leaving out. Make good. Leave comments. That goes for you too.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

once i someone found my blog by performing a google search for "beer guzzling cows".

i found you via the ambulette. i like bookish blogs. i also like the word "y'all", perhaps too much.

nice to meet you!

Carrie said...

Hi Chrissy,

Was wondering who the nacogdoches connection was...

PS. My boyfriend gave me that very same bear a few years ago. So thoughtful!