Pages

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Thoughts Exactly

Please go over to 50 Books and read Doppleganger's thoughts on reading and reviewing books. She is great!

And, yes, I commented because I am a clicky click click whore. Forgive me, I just want to be loved... Oh, and fuckfaces, I'd feel a lot more loved if you'd comment once and awhile.
____________________________________________________________

I am in the middle of Whistle Stop right now. So far, I'd suggest this book for a nice bad weather stretch of reading. I am looking forward to finishing it so I can begin the 50, and putting numbers on my list like I like to do.

4 comments:

Anita said...

I'm here doing my part to make you feel loved. I'm already intrigued . . .

Carrie said...

Thanks!
It is so much easier to write when you know someone is reading. It certainly keeps me on topic that's for sure...

-from charliewest, with love said...

hi booger. don't worry, you're loved. even when you make scary threat blogs. very loved. muy loved-o. truly.

which reminds me, in grad school i started a sentence with "verily" once--i was feeling victorian or something, i don't fucking know--and the teacher circled it and said it wasn't a word and then i looked in the dictionary and couldn't find it and i thought it was a synonym for "truly" but i guess i was wrong.

Carrie said...

Booger?
I love you too girl. I feel like verily is a word too, but maybe that's from reading too much alternative past sci-fi, where the boys get whipped and the girls read electronic primers...
(points to the sillies who know what book I'm talking about)

I like "scary threat blog"...