Pages

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Thoughts Exactly

Please go over to 50 Books and read Doppleganger's thoughts on reading and reviewing books. She is great!

And, yes, I commented because I am a clicky click click whore. Forgive me, I just want to be loved... Oh, and fuckfaces, I'd feel a lot more loved if you'd comment once and awhile.
____________________________________________________________

I am in the middle of Whistle Stop right now. So far, I'd suggest this book for a nice bad weather stretch of reading. I am looking forward to finishing it so I can begin the 50, and putting numbers on my list like I like to do.

4 comments:

Anita said...

I'm here doing my part to make you feel loved. I'm already intrigued . . .

Carrie said...

Thanks!
It is so much easier to write when you know someone is reading. It certainly keeps me on topic that's for sure...

shaymo said...

hi booger. don't worry, you're loved. even when you make scary threat blogs. very loved. muy loved-o. truly.

which reminds me, in grad school i started a sentence with "verily" once--i was feeling victorian or something, i don't fucking know--and the teacher circled it and said it wasn't a word and then i looked in the dictionary and couldn't find it and i thought it was a synonym for "truly" but i guess i was wrong.

Carrie said...

Booger?
I love you too girl. I feel like verily is a word too, but maybe that's from reading too much alternative past sci-fi, where the boys get whipped and the girls read electronic primers...
(points to the sillies who know what book I'm talking about)

I like "scary threat blog"...