Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

#ohcrap

"a better life for everybody"
Eleanor Davis on inkstuds. She is such a great thinker--I love hearing her perspectives on the importance of children's literature, the complicatedness of life, gender politics and why you should have bought her mini comics already. Robin also briefly talks about his struggle with sane presentation of women on his show, which was quite interesting to me as a listener.

nunununununun


Did you know that the Library of Congress just acquired every tweet ever? Now that all those messages about nausea and disappointment (just me?) will be available to researchers of the future I feel a little chastened.

nunununununun


Among the many things I can't do because of school crunch time is this:

Lectures on the Dime Museum, head hunting and automata--what more could you ask for?

1 comment:

LOOKA said...

HASHTAG!
Can't wait for the enciclopedia of tweets, I guess a couple a decades ago that would have been a printed book. The ipad/kindle version doesn't make sense really, since you could just follow EVERYONE and have the same experience. YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP READING CONSTANTLY! ((((...I'm so full of nonsense))))

CONGRESS OF CURIOUS PEOPLE ----> Family meeting. HAHAA