Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

more for the voyeurs.

So here's the deal.
I am having trouble writing these reviews, so I want a little jumpstart. I am going to start with a question about books, which I will post at the bottom. You, my dear readers will email me or comment with some other bookish questions you'd like me to answer.

Then i will put them all together in format that you can annoy your intardnet friends with.

Hooray!

number 1: what book goes best with severe burning with urination?

Comment away.

4 comments:

ctheokas said...

"Your Guite to Urinary Tract Infections", by Dr. Irving Prescott Freely.

Or did you mean real books?

Carrie said...

no silly. am asking you to write a question for me, about books, which I will then answer for you. I am hoping for a list.

Anonymous said...

what book do you read when you cannot fall asleep for long periods of time?

(for me, the answer is the complete diaries of andy warhol. I have NO idea why.)

what book would you lend someone upon whom you were crushing?

Anonymous said...

What books do you open for comfort when you've woken up from a nightmare?

What are some books that make you laugh inappropriately in public places?