Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006

As if anyone is reading, a bold attack

It is the end of the month and I am very busy as usual editing and going crazy. I have read a bunch of books recently (check out the sidebar), but I haven't had too much time to write about them.

Life in tryharderland has been a little like riding a rollercoaster while suffering from explosive diarreha. Not fun, unless you love shit. I plan to be saved by the power of writing blog entries in April, so have no fear.

On my to-read list for April:
Primitive People by Francine Prose
Pure and Radiant Heart & My Happy Life by Linda Millet
Life by Gwenyth Jones
(Above from the library)
Lives of the Monster Dogs by Kirsten Bakis (From the library sale. It had good blurbs.)
Floating Worlds by Cecelia Holland, which I bought becuse of it's sweet, sweet lemony yellow cover and Deco-ish type on the cover. It is also quite hefty.

Here's to a bookish April.

No comments: