1) Successful pie tasting night. Ate many pie pieces in low light, didn't become ill, and had a wonderful hour with SEC.
2) "Today only" comics bin at Housing Works netted a copy of Bitchy Bitch 13 and Duplex Planet Illustrated 9 for 54 cents. Then I read them on the couch, under the fan.
3) Initiated an interview for try harder. I think it is going to be grand.
4) Did not read Someday This Will Be Funny and The Mechanics of Homosexual Intercourse in one sitting.
5) Gave a young Rolling Stone intern a pep talk about writing that was not bullshit. I think I inspired myself as well.
What have you done recently?