2) Metadata is really, really interesting. I'd like to sign up for its newsletter.
3) Butler Library at Columbia provides an intoxicating atmosphere of old money, untold secrets and intellectual vigor. No wonder all those undergrads want to hump in its stacks.
4) Poster-making is inexplicably considered a valuable thing for a graduate student to do.
5) The NYPL offers so many free services like reference chat, access to databases and old-timey eye candy that is feels like I are getting way with something every time I use their site.
6) Group projects suck baboon ass.
7) Librarians are geniuses.