Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Back now, still no books

In response to The Big D's post about tunes in one's head, here is my list:

Laid by James
Sexy MF by Prince
"starfish and coffee, maple syrup and jam" by Prince
"when you rock n roll with me, there's no on else I'd rather be, nobody down here can do it for me, I'm in tears" by David Bowie [the album Diamond Dogs is always coursing through my brain from the opening howl. I guess I need a little love in a doorway.]
Dreamer's Ball by Queen
This House that I Call Home by X
"wiggle it til it works" by the Knitters
"if it feels this good gettin used, well then keep on usin me, till you use me up" by a guy I can never remember

I'd take the songs in my head over an iPod anyday...

And you?

ETA:
Roadrunner by The Modern Lovers
I'm Straight by The Modern Lovers
Lady Stardust by David Bowie
and also format it up...

No comments: