Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

for your ears

I spent the day feeling bad, shitting something with the smell and consistency of bong water and having daymares about my brother in between.

The only upside to this was that I spent much of the day listening to podcasts. Here are a few that swept me away from this inexplicable sick day:

The Something-Dreaming Game by Elizabeth Bear from EscapePod
Elites by Kristine Kathryn Rusch from EscapePod
Little Girl Lost from The Horror!
Indie Spinner Rack #146
Sperm from RadioLab
No Pussyfooting from 11/17/08
Inkstuds with Robert Goodin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"shitting something with the smell and consistency of bong water"

This has to be one of the better similes I've heard.

Carrie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

LOOKA said...

Ak! No! A little magic spelling:
"1,2,3, be healthy!"

I like that podcast selection, good hints!