Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

It's a bloggy world

On Wednesday, mr. prepuce arrived in all his holy glory for a business trip to the big apple. Our conversation was a bit constrained by another, unexpected person in our party, but it was nice to see him anyway. Next time he needs to stay longer and bring his baby.

+++

Last night I hung with Mary Millwhistle and Bryan in their hood. I left work too late to sneak over to Rocketship, but our game of bar scrabble made it worth it. When someone at the bar said, " I love RSS feeds," I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, especially since this was that patron's drunken banter. No sweet one night stand action for her! I likely bemoaned the state of my finances and mental health a bit too much in my banter, lessening again my conversationalist rating by ten hit points. Sorry Mary!

Also: since I know my readers are intelligent, sensitive folks with a great love of English and personal essaying, I know that submitting a sensible, awesome essay to ruined music will be easy and fun for you. So do it.

+++

Despite my need to check them occasionally for work, ScienceBlogs over at seed magazine have been a constant distraction the past few weeks. Ahh, the road unconsidered, then considered too late.

+++

While you are thinking of ruined music ideas, pitch me something for topicmag.com.

+++

No comments: